Oct 19, 2016 10:35:07 AM
For more Information about the speakers, agenda, venue and more event notes please click the following link: Eventsite Transformation World
Oct 19, 2016 10:28:03 AM
We’ve redesigned our online presence with YOU on our minds
Oct 4, 2016 2:46:32 PM
Heidelberg / London, September 30, 2016 – SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner AG (ISIN DE0007203705) has acquired 90% of the shares in Harlex Management Ltd., headquartered in London, with both legal and economic effect as of October 1 st, 2016. The move also includes the wholly owned subsidiary Harlex Consulting Ltd., London. SNP AG will acquire the remaining 10% in Harlex Management (hereinafter referred to as “Harlex Consulting”) as of October 1st, 2018.
Jul 29, 2016 12:00:00 AM
In the first half of fiscal year 2016, the SNP Group continued its successful course unabated. The company significantly increased all relevant performance indicators.
Jul 18, 2016 12:00:00 AM
Common portfolio for digital transformations in the area of SAP S/4HANA
Combination of certified hardware and industry standard transformation software simplifies the switch to all of the latest SAP HANA technologies
Jul 14, 2016 11:32:34 AM
The new “SNP Interface Scanner” software analyzes interfaces and ensures the transparent visualization of the SAP landscape.
May 19, 2016 12:00:00 PM
Helping to drive quicker time-to-value with SAP S/4HANA based on proven methodologies and automated software tools
May 19, 2016 12:00:00 PM
Agreement signed for multi-year collaboration on digital transformation
Jan 7, 2016 12:00:00 PM
Berlin, January 7, 2016 – many business models of companies are on the verge of comprehensive change. Increasing digitalization, the internationalization and the wish to reduce the complexity of IT landscapes are driving this change. Hartung Consult and SNP AG bundle their forces in order to better prepare customers for the digital transformation of their business processes and to support them more intensively in the implementation. On January 1st 2016, SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner AG (ISIN DE0007203705) took over 51 % of Hartung Consult GmbH’s shares. Hartung Consult is headquartered in Berlin. SNP AG intends to acquire the remaining 49 % on January 1st 2018.
Nov 16, 2015 12:00:00 PM
Software-based transformation approach creates new IT infrastructure in record time
Data volume of around 50 terabytes of 16 systems transformed in 14 days without complications
SNP standard software Transformation Backbone ensured that ongoing operations were maintained
Dr. Andreas Schneider-Neureither, CEO of SNP AG: “We see it as our job to create an agile IT landscape that promotes change and adds value, and to safeguard it in the long term. The benefits of our software-based transformation approach in terms of low costs and low time requirements have been made self-evident at HP.”
Nov 6, 2015 12:00:00 PM
Twice as many visitors: over 300 IT specialists attend expert symposium on company transformation
Users share their experience with software-based transformation projects: ERP systems are often reorganised and harmonised under a great deal of time pressure / use of software reduces costs and enables users to meet tight deadlines
Jul 14, 2015 12:30:00 PM
Increased transparency for rapid decisions when carrying out transformation processes
SNP Transformation Cloud supports all stages of transformation processes with extensive analyses, reports, and figures
Software-as-a-Service offering available immediately
Jun 1, 2015 12:30:00 PM
Through participation in the Run SAP partner program, SNP will have access to enablement, tools and support to better deliver benefits of SAP® Solution Manager to customers, helping them enhance efficiencies, lower total cost of ownership and implement ITIL-based IT processes.
May 5, 2015 1:30:00 PM
Helping to drive quicker time-to-value with S/4HANA, based on proven methodologies and automated software tools
Mar 23, 2015 1:30:00 PM
Free system scan by SNP offers CFOs and CIOs sound decision-making support and cuts migration costs
Feb 19, 2015 1:30:00 PM
Frankfurt, February 19, 2015 – Banks and insurance companies are currently working hard to get their IT structures fit for the future. In this context, digital transformation poses significant challenges to many companies in the financial services industry. In light of this fact, SNP AG, a specialist for digital transformation and the consolidation of IT landscapes, and Axxiome Deutschland GmbH, a global service provider that supports banks and insurance companies in analyzing and optimizing their processes, have launched a strategic partnership.
Nov 4, 2014 1:30:00 PM
Heidelberg, November 4, 2014 – In order to secure the quality of the company’s further growth, the Heidelberg-based company SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner AG is actively pushing forward with activities to expand its quality management. As such, SNP AG’s quality management system has now been certified by the TÜV SÜD pursuant to the DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 quality standard. Early this year, SNP made intensifying its activities in the field of quality management one of the company’s strategic goals.
Oct 20, 2014 4:30:00 PM
Heidelberg, October 20, 2014 – The Heidelberg-based SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner AG successfully reached Capability Maturity Model Integration’s (CMMI) Maturity Level 2. In early 2013, the SNP software development team, headed up by Dr. André Schüngel, introduced a continuous improvement process on the basis of CMMI in order to further optimize software development processes and reach CMMI Maturity Level 2. Within the scope of this optimization, agile product management with Scrum was introduced.
Sep 10, 2014 5:00:00 PM
Heidelberg, Germany, September 10, 2014 – Siemens has chosen software vendor SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner AG to deliver its solution SNP Transformation Backbone®. By using the world’s first standard software solution for automated analysis and standardized implementation of changes in ERP systems, Siemens is now able to efficiently harmonize its IT landscape and reduce complexity.