Aug 3, 2017 2:51:57 PM
Innovation in an IT landscape involves using technologies in new ways to create a more efficient organization and improve alignments between technology initiatives and business goals. Companies who are willing to stay competitive and grow businesses, are the ones showing flexibility, agility and dynamism along their business life. Thus, they have to go through continuous transformation.
Jul 20, 2017 10:00:05 AM
Heidelberg, Germany, July 20, 2017 - SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner AG will acquire 60% of all shares in the South American ADEPCON Group, effective August 1, 2017. The remaining 40% of the shares will be purchased over the next years. The ADEPCON Group consists of three subsidiaries in Argentina, Chile and Colombia, with respective offices in Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile and Bogotá.
Jul 5, 2017 9:30:17 AM
Heidelberg, Germany, July 05, 2017 – SNP lands an extensive transformation project for one of the leading companies in the automotive supplies industry. The customer is consolidating its entire SAP ERP territory, with respect to its strict orientation towards a new business model focused on the area of intelligent mobility solutions. The company had already licensed the standard software SNP Transformation Backbone with SAP LT and analysis components the year before and has now commissioned extensive services.
Jun 30, 2017 9:00:00 AM
London, June 30, 2017 – Harlex Consulting, the UK business for the SNP Group, is changing its name today to SNP UK.
Jun 6, 2017 11:52:01 AM
In this interview which was aired on Malaysian television, Oswin Hartung speaks about SNP and how Asian governments can learn from others in collaborating to build a better technological future.
May 12, 2017 11:45:21 AM
read more >>
May 5, 2017 7:26:26 PM
SNP AG Acquires Majority Stake in Heidelberg Software Company Innoplexia GmbH
SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner AG (WKN: 720370, ISIN: DE0007203705) has increased its investment in Innoplexia GmbH and now holds 80% of the shares in the software and IT company from Heidelberg. Innoplexia specializes in developing software and IT solutions for competitor and market analysis. Its portfolio includes an intelligent software suite that evaluates search terms and search results via internet search engines and comparison portals.
May 5, 2017 7:24:12 PM
SNP AG Takes Over BCC Group One of the Largest SAP Partners in Central and Eastern Europe
Apr 24, 2017 1:21:02 PM
SNP AG is advancing its strategic development. After the robust growth in the previous fiscal year, the company has set the stage for achieving further sustainable growth. Specifically, SNP is driving internationalization with a decisive focus on the US market and the integration of the corporate acquisitions from the last two years. With new sites in Berlin and Dresden, SNP AG also continues to pursue growth in Germany.
Mar 30, 2017 1:33:54 PM
The 2016 Annual Report published today can be downloaded here.
Mar 27, 2017 11:00:00 AM
This year’s global SNP AG roadshow on best practice examples of software-supported digital transformation got off to a strong start in early March 2017. The IT professionals who attended the kick-off event in Chicago came away convinced that standardized transformation software will gain much more relevance in the future and should be a top priority for their organizations. During Transformation Days, IT experts in 14 cities worldwide report on their projects and provide detailed insight into their activities. The event series runs until June 2017 and will be held in cities such as London, Cologne and Beijing. Over 350 participants have already registered, including customers, partners and investors of SNP AG, which is one of the global market leaders for digital transformation.
Mar 20, 2017 1:40:53 PM
SNP AG is expanding its range of software-based automation solutions still further. As the Heidelberg-based company has just reported, SNP customers can, with immediate effect, now also use the “samQ” software of German manufacturer VOQUZ (Ismaning). The software tool offers optimized administration of SAP licenses. samQ has been included in the SNP portfolio since March 2017 and is marketed by the transformation specialist throughout the world.
To the press release: SNP enhances its product portfolio
Feb 28, 2017 1:53:13 PM
Increased M&A activity and the ERP revolution! If you can pick up a copy of today's Times, go to page 5 of the Raconteur special edition on Business Transformation to find out how Harlex is leading the way to S/4HANA with SNP Transformation Backbone.
Jan 18, 2017 6:11:35 PM
Reducing the complexity and cost of SAP System Carve-Out through automation and selective migration
Dec 15, 2016 1:37:39 PM
In the past, encountering customizations in business processes during an SAP carve-out could cause complications. However, SNP’s partner, West Monroe, has created a process centric approach built specifically for M&A clients going through carve-outs, consolidations and divestitures called SHIFT methodology which is leveraging intelligent automation with SNP’s Transformation Backbone software.
Nov 16, 2016 11:20:00 AM
The acquisition of Harlex by SNP, the world leader in SAP transformation, means that we are now able to offer UK clients a complete end-to-end data management and data transformation service powered by SNP’s industry leading data transformation software. We would be delighted to welcome you to our stands at UKISUG to explain how our industry leading approach and software can drive your transformation to S4HANA with minimal business interruption and zero downtime at cutover.
Oct 25, 2016 3:10:40 PM
• SAP S/4HANA implementations gain momentum
• Unclear costs remain biggest obstacle – heavy demand for outside support
Oct 19, 2016 10:35:07 AM
For more Information about the speakers, agenda, venue and more event notes please click the following link: Eventsite Transformation World
Oct 19, 2016 10:28:03 AM
We’ve redesigned our online presence with YOU on our minds
Oct 4, 2016 2:46:32 PM
Heidelberg / London, September 30, 2016 – SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner AG (ISIN DE0007203705) has acquired 90% of the shares in Harlex Management Ltd., headquartered in London, with both legal and economic effect as of October 1 st, 2016. The move also includes the wholly owned subsidiary Harlex Consulting Ltd., London. SNP AG will acquire the remaining 10% in Harlex Management (hereinafter referred to as “Harlex Consulting”) as of October 1st, 2018.